These legal conditions are established by FARMACIA HERNÁNDEZ TRUJILLO S.C., hereinafter: ADEJE SALUD, in order to determine the criteria and conditions of use of the website: www.adejesalud.com.
In compliance with the Law on Information Society Services and E-Commerce LSSICE 34/2002, ADEJE SALUD, puts at the disposal of users the following information about the website holder:
Business name: Farmacia Hernández Trujillo S.C.
Address: C/ Tinerfe el grande, 9. 38670 – Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife. (Spain).
Phone: 922 780 019
Professional Society Ascribed to the Official College of Pharmaceuticals of Tenerife.
The access to this Website and its services gives you the condition of User, which implies the acceptance of the conditions under the current Legal Notice published at the moment of entering the Website.
ADEJE SALUD reserves the right to modify at any moment and without prior notice the conditions of access and use of the site as well as any written, visual or technical content. The consent of the user will not be required, just in case those changes would directly affect the users’ rights or privacy ADEJE SALUD may inform about them before their entry into force.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/99, on Protection of Personal Data, ADEJE SALUD informs that the personal data provided through the forms on this website, or other means of contact, will be processed and collected in a data file property FARMACIA HERNÁNDEZ TRUJILLO S.C.; when sending us your information, you are authorizing expressly the treatment of your personal data with the aim of:
- Attending your doubt and consults.
- Sending information about our services, products, offers, promotions, publications on the blog and relevant activities related with the companies that conform ADEJE SALUD: Farmacia Hernández S.C., Óptica Hernández Curbelo C.B. y C.B. Hernández Curbelo.
- Managing your Client Card application and the benefits it provides.
To attend your consult you must fulfill all the required fields of the formularies, otherwise it will not be possible to respond to your request. Please, avoid including any sensitive data, any additional information needed will be required to you from our customer service department.
You ensure the accuracy of the personal data that you provide and at the same time undertake to communicate any change on them.
Remember that you can withdraw your permission at any moment. In the specific case of publicity, at the bottom of our emails you will find the unsubscribe link. You can also send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can fulfill your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition sending your request to the following address: C/ Tinerfe el grande, 9. 38670 – Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife or to the email email@example.com.
This file has been properly registered in the Spanish Agency for the Protection Data.
III. LINKING POLICY
ADEJE SALUD includes in its website and blog publications links to third party websites. The aim of these external links are:
- Communicate users with the professional profiles ADEJE SALUD have in different social networks.
- Get further information on recommended products in its blog publications.
- Give information about trusted third parties, official organisms, professional college and any other that may be considered as appropriate to increase the information available to users.
ADEJE SALUD is only responsible for the data, information, images and offers that appear in its website www.adejesalud.com, but it is exempt from any responsibility for the content and offers included on the linked sites that are out of its control and management, as well as possible security breaches or technical defects of these external sites.
IV. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
ADEJE SALUD is a trademark registered at the Spanish Trademark Office by its owner FARMACIA HERNÁNDEZ TRUJILLO S.C. This brand includes the publicity of the corporate group formed by Farmacia Hernández S.C., Óptica Hernández Curbelo C.B. y C.B. Hernández Curbelo. This group is, at the same time, owner of the following trademarks: ADEJE OPTICA, ADEJE NUTRICIÓN, ADEJE ORTOPEDIA and ADEJE FARMACIA. Their use is not permitted under any circumstances, although express written authority by the owners.
All the elements conforming the website; services, information, structure and content selection, order and presentation, as well as the software used in relation to them, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights of ADEJE SALUD or third parties.
You can only make use of ADEJE SALUD webpage and all its content for private, non-commercial, purposes. Downloading or manipulating its content is completely forbidden.
If you want to mention or use any of our website publications, please contact us.
V. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER.
By accessing and using this Website, the user implicitly accept the following conditions:
1) Intellectual Property:
The user cannot use the information herein, nor the design, or the graphic content without the owner’s permission. Otherwise, he/she would be violating the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights of the owner, developers or any other third party considered right holder.
- Total or partial reproduction of the web contents is forbidden.
- The use of the commercial name, brand, image or logo of ADEJE SALUD is forbidden.
- In case you would want to mention our content you must contact us previously.
- Products, services and centres we publicized are not ADEJE SALUD property, you will need express authorization of the correspondent owner for any use made out of them.
2) The user is responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the information provided to ADEJE SALUD.
3) The user shall modify such information as necessary or appropriate to maintain the accuracy of the information, according to the Spanish Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data.
5) The user undertakes to make use of the services and contents of this website in accordance with the applicable legal regulations of Spain avoiding any use of the website that involves or might involve any malicious use for the user, ADEJE SALUD or any other third party.
6) The user shall consult a doctor before replacing any medical treatment for some of the products that may appear in our blog publications.
7) Before using some of the products mentioned in our blog/web, you shall consult your doctor or specialist. In case of over-the-counter drugs, you can consult our team of pharmaceutics. Do not begin using a product without professional advice.
VI. EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY.
ADEJE SALUD, has stablished technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data that are provided by the user, thereby avoiding its alteration, lost, unauthorized treatment or access taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks that they are exposed to, either from human action or by physical or natural means. All in accordance with provisions of the article 9 of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data and the Royal Decree 1720/07, of 21st December.
ADEJE SALUD does not mean to replace the relation between the users and their corresponding doctors. The purpose of the information contained in our publications is to inform and publicized new products, treatments, scientific advances related with health and products we offer in our Pharmacy, Orthopedic store or/and Optical store.
VII. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
The rules of the Spanish Legal System will be applicable.
Consumers and Users: in case of dispute, the Courts and Tribunals will establish the Applicable Legal Norms: the buyer’s address or the place of performance of the obligation in question.
Professional buyer or Company: in case of dispute both are subjected to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.